Feb 12, 2020
Reserve your tickets
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
Stop worrying about meeting your Ethics CE requirement – check it off your 2020 “to do” list in February before spring’s busy outdoor time starts Course Objectives: As a result of this
Stop worrying about meeting your Ethics CE requirement – check it off your 2020 “to do” list in February before spring’s busy outdoor time starts
As a result of this program, the Insurance Professional will understand:
- Integrity and good judgment must govern our conduct when interacting with policyholders, customers, business partners and each other. An understanding of basic and advanced business ethics is not just good for one’s personal career, but is essential to advancing the station of our industry as a whole.
- We will review and discuss how various situations can be weighed from an ethical standpoint to determine the best course of action (via case studies)
- We will review guidelines for solid corporate governance and conflict resolution
- We will discuss what the law says, via HIPAA and The Gramm-Leech-Bliley Act
- We will review and discuss best practices Insurance Professionals should adhere to in the pursuit of always interacting with the highest ethical standards
About the speakers
Field Vice President
Brian Case is a graduate of Ball State University where he earned a B.S. in Finance. Brian joined American United Life Insurance Company (OneAmerica) in 1986 as a Group Underwriter and served in that capacity for four years. Brian joined the Indianapolis Group Sales Office of AUL in 1989 and has held several different roles and positions at OneAmerica since that time.
Brian is the past President of Indiana Association of Health Underwriters after serving on the board for several years in different positions. Brian currently serves on the board of BarnRaisers, an Indiana based charity focused on children both locally and globally. Brian holds several professional Insurance designations including the HIA, DIA and DHP designations and has earned several professional awards related to his work in the insurance industry throughout his career.
Sr. Sales Representative
Thank you to our meeting sponsors:
(Wednesday) 8:15 am - 11:15 am
Woodland Country Club
100 Woodland Lane, Carmel, IN 46032