Damar Services is a non-profit organization that sets itself apart by delivering remarkable care for people and offers a work culture where you can be valued. Our mission is to build better futures for children and adults facing life’s greatest development and behavioral challenges. Remarkable People. Remarkable Results.
We are building a Best in Class Human Resources function and need a Learning and Development leader to build an amazing forward thinking Learning & Development department. If you’re a Learning and Development leader, have a passion for developing people, like to build and want to see the benefits of your hard work then Damar is the place for you.
The Director of Learning and Development will set a strategic vision for L & D by creating, expanding and adapting current program offerings, including compliance / licensure, new hire development, new manager and professional development training at both the individual contributor and management levels, and external learning development programs. In this capacity, the Director of L & D will lead all needs assessment, design, development, implementation and evaluation of training and employee development programs for Damar. The Director will also interact with our senior leadership team to respond to development needs with an emphasis on driving an agile work environment, adjust to the changing needs of the business as well as deliver best in class training and development solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Master’s degree preferred in a relevant discipline including Organizational Development, Human Resources, Psychology or Business-related field.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of corporate training experience including curriculum design, platform training development and facilitation.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with LMS and e-learning authoring tools and technologies. Previous experience with Cornerstone on Demand and Articulate preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel and the ability to analyze and interpret quantitative data (i.e., MS Excel) into meaningful and relevant qualitative data.
- Minimum age of 21 depending on program and / or department requirements.
- Valid Indiana driver’s license and driving record that meets eligibility requirements of Damar’s insurance carrier (for all positions requiring driving).
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and physical.
- Must meet background screening requirements of program(s) assigned to.
Coming in 2019!
- We are building a new state of the art learning center!
· New LMS!
Please visit our website at Damar.org/careers