- Earn CE Credits
- Attend and/or participate in our monthly Membership Meetings with guest speakers on topics that may affect your career
- Attend and/or participate in the annual ISAHU INsure Health and Benefits Expo
- Attend our annual events such as our IndyAHU golf outing
- Stay updated on local, state, and federal developments in the healthcare industry
- Opportunity to participate at the state level by attending the Annual Legislative Day with our chapter at the Statehouse and visit with state lawmakers.
- Opportunity to participate with our chapter at NAHU’s annual Capitol Conference in Washington, D.C.
- Meet new people online and off
- Opportunity to apply and participate in the Leading Producers Round Table
- All the benefits of membership in NAHU, including a listing in NAHU’s Find an Agent online database for consumers searching for an agent in their area, and discounts on products and services that can enhance your business success and increase your bottom line.
- Discounts on CE and monthly meetup fees
- Enhanced professional image
- Representation in Indiana and in Washington to safeguard your livelihood
- Personal recognition through community service, such as with our annual Damar Halloween party each October.
Questions about the IAHU Preferred Employer Program? Contact Susan Rider for more information.
NAHU’s Broker to Broker is a focused networking resource with NAHU members all over the country, providing an interactive exchange of ideas, questions, and learning.